Craft Forum  
Go Back   Craft Forum > Craft Forums > Crafting Business

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2017, 10:51 AM   #1
Newbie Crafter

View Pernille25's Photo Album My Photos
Default Proof reading craft tutorials before release

Hallo. Iím new here, and Iím not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here goes...

I would like to hear your experince about proofreading or testing diy and craft tutorials. Do you get anyone to test and proof read your guide / tutorial before releasing it? Where do you find people to do it? Do you pay for the job Ė and how much?

And how important do you find the language in a tutorial? Is it okay that the language is not perfect or do you find it annoying?

I am asking because I have translated my Danish tutorial (sewing/beading) into English. Iím not a native English speaker and I am not sure if I know all the right words and craft terms. I would like to get a creafty person (someone who knows about sewing and beading) to proff read and correct my mistakes in the tutorial before release. It does not need to be a professional proof reader but rather a person with good craft experience.

Pernille25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join CraftForum.com

Join Craft Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

CraftForum.com is a free community of crafty people who enjoy making projects and sharing ideas and tips with each other. It doesnít matter if youíre just getting started or if youíre an old pro, youíll find the Craft Forum is a great community to join. Best of all itís totally free!

Join CraftForum.com - Click Here
JOIN FOR FREE