Craft Forum  
Go Back   Craft Forum > Arts and Crafts > Jewelry and Beadwork

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
Newbie Crafter

View Baltic Creations's Photo Album My Photos
Default Can I post my Site here? i LOVE sharing what i do with others!

so ive been making jewelry since i was a kid i used to do the beaded indian style earrings and dream catchers and indian head dresses but have seen the desire for those go out with the times so stopped beading for a long time but still had my love. Well almost a year ago now i was pregnant and decided to go GREEN and cloth diaper my baby well i found a great website (diaperswappers) and joined it and fell in love with cloth well while there i kept seeing these babies in necklaces and i was like say what?! then i kept having people tell me i needed to buy a teething necklace i was like a what?! then since i have been beading forever i got intrigued and started research well i found out Baltic Amber is actually an all natural analgesic pain reliever and decided i was going to make myself a necklace once i did and it worked its magic making a 3 month old migraine and horrible pregnancy acid reflux disappear in a day i was sold! after that i decided to open up my own business and it has grown profusely since! anyhow i just wanted to share my journey and now my websites

this is my hyenacart (shopping cart store) you click the listings to see the jewelry (custom or in stock)

this is my personal website mainly for informational purposes

id love input on what you think about my jewelry ladies (and gentlemen if there are any here hehe)

Baltic Creations: MADE BY ME CUSTOM BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACES,ADJUSTABLE NEWBORN GAS/COLIC ANKLETS, PREGNANCY/NURSING NECKLACES, AND MORE! listed on THE DIAPER JUNGLE , VENDING ON Hyena Cart, LAYAWAY NOW AVAILABLE
Baltic Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Join CraftForum.com

Join Craft Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

CraftForum.com is a free community of crafty people who enjoy making projects and sharing ideas and tips with each other. It doesnít matter if youíre just getting started or if youíre an old pro, youíll find the Craft Forum is a great community to join. Best of all itís totally free!

Join CraftForum.com - Click Here
JOIN FOR FREE

Old 01-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
Newbie Crafter

View Heidi52974's Photo Album My Photos

Very cool! I cloth diapered my last two babies as well. I actually used to post a lot on diaperswappers too and sold my stash of diapers on there last year. I had someone give me a teething necklace for my last baby, but I never heard of amber for adults. I found that very interesting. I am very much into natural healing and herb lore.
Heidi52974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
Newbie Crafter

View liz*rn*bsn's Photo Album My Photos

i need some of your jewelry! My DS is in desperate need of a teething necklace, he was up all night
ETA isnt there a coop going on right now for you on ds?
liz*rn*bsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:18 PM   #4
Newbie Crafter

View Baltic Creations's Photo Album My Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi52974 View Post
Very cool! I cloth diapered my last two babies as well. I actually used to post a lot on diaperswappers too and sold my stash of diapers on there last year. I had someone give me a teething necklace for my last baby, but I never heard of amber for adults. I found that very interesting. I am very much into natural healing and herb lore.
thats awesome! i love making jewelry and then when i found out about the healing properties i was through the roof with joy i love it so im with you totally! and yep amber works wonders for loads of adult issues!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz*rn*bsn View Post
i need some of your jewelry! My DS is in desperate need of a teething necklace, he was up all night
ETA isnt there a coop going on right now for you on ds?

yep im the one that named ur biz lol and yeah theres a coop if ds would ever get back online i think weve reached the minimum for me to give out the discount code check out my hc while youre waiting to get an idea of what youd like and post it over on ds once its up and running and then youll be able to get a necklace for 20% off and of course anything else as well
Baltic Creations: MADE BY ME CUSTOM BALTIC AMBER TEETHING NECKLACES,ADJUSTABLE NEWBORN GAS/COLIC ANKLETS, PREGNANCY/NURSING NECKLACES, AND MORE! listed on THE DIAPER JUNGLE , VENDING ON Hyena Cart, LAYAWAY NOW AVAILABLE
Baltic Creations is offline   Reply With Quote